I'm Vidding It !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking after a love one

Go down

Looking after a love one Empty Looking after a love one

Post by MayonakaKuroNeko 11th June 2017, 8:48 pm

I could hear the rain pounding on the window as I was lying down in my bed with my eyes closed just listening to the outside world.

I could hear someone walking up to my bed till there stopped "You Just had to forget your coat when you came to meet me, didn't you" He says in a low voice yet very soft; I opened my eyes to look at him "Gomen, Lupin" I gave him a weak smile but I ended up coughing "I didn't mean to case you any Trouble like this"

He pulls up my soft blanket a bit more to cover me up more but also to try and warm me up more. He has been staying whit me since he found out I had caught the cold and a fever; and has been taking care of me ever since. Giving me my medicine, getting Impey to cook me food up right away or cooking it him self, doing some of my share of chores around the house, tucking me into my bed and of course, it wouldn't be Lupin without giving me lots of kisses.

I could tell that Lupin was dead worried about me, I kept watching him till he turned to look me in the eye "December is one of the worst times to get sick with the cold and fever but don't worry you will get better soon" he said in a softly to me "I know, I will get better soon with you looking after me" I say in a low voice.

I tried my best to give him me best smile but it only turned out as a some what soft one "Lupin you should go and help the others in finding out about my father" I tried to say it in a serious tone but it turned out very weak, "I know you want to help me get better but you don't have to help me, you can go help the others to find my father"

"Like I could leave you at a time like this my dear sweet mademoiselle" he says in a soft and caring voice.

I could feel my face heating up but I could also see Lupin's face turning red as well.
"Lupin," I say with a soft voice, "Hmm yeah?" he asks back to me.

"Where you making me some soup?" as soon as I said that, his eyes had gone so big that they looked like plates and so he ran off so fast as he can.

I could he shouting coming from the kitchen and it sounds like Lupin is getting told off.

I only had to wait a little bit till I heard foot steps coming closer to my room.

Lupin came back to me with the bowl of soup and sites beside me on the bed. "I made some tomato soup, I hope you like it" after he said that, he started to spoon feed me the soup he made while he was doing that i could feel my face heat up a lot more but this was not from being sick and i could see his face start to turn red while he was feeding me the soup.

After I was done eating the soup Lupin left to take the bowl back to the kitchen.

I laid down in bed waiting for him to come back to me and when he did come back; he sat on the bed next to me just patting my head, "Thank you for the soup Lupin it was really good" I gave him a soft smile but while I was saying that I could feel my eyes start to get heavy.

But before I fell asleep I could feel the bed move, I turned to look at Lupin to see what he was doing, I start to mumble to him "what are you doing Lupin?" He turned to look at me "I'm just going to lay down with you, so you don't get lonely" I moved closer to him so I was curled into him like a cat, I could feel his arms start to rap around me and pull me as close to him as we could get.

After a while we both fell asleep in each others arms with smiles on our faces.

The next day

I could feel light hit my eyes and I didn't want to open them yet plus I didn't want to wake up with how nice and warm I was and I felt too content to wake up.

Behind me I could hear very soft laughing, I turned my head slightly to see Lupin cuddling into me.

I gave him a smile "Good morning Lupin" he smile back to me "Good morning Cardia" I could feel Lupin unwrap one of his arms, he moved his hand to check my forehead to see if my fever had gone away "Well it looks like your fever is all gone now Cardia" he said happily to me.

I felt so happy "I feel a lot better and i believe my cold is gone now as well" Lupin gave me a big hug "I'm so glad to hear that"

I just started to laugh at him softly "It's all thanks to you that I got better this fast"

Lupin gave me some room so I could turn around to face him and when I did he had a loving smile on his face "Cardia I would do anything for you, you do know that right?" I looked him in the eye and said "Yes I know and I would do the same for you as well"

After I said that we both blushed dead red but I wanted to repay him some how, as I was thinking that I came up with an idea that we both would like a lot.

"Lupin I want to give you something but you have to close your eyes for me ok" I gave him a playful look and watched him close his eyes "are you ready for it" I asked him and his reply was a good one "i'm ready for anything if it's from you my dear mademoiselle"

I moved forward a little so I could kiss him on the lips.

After I did that I moved a little back to see him with a big smile we both ended up laughing softly.
MayonakaKuroNeko
MayonakaKuroNeko

Female Age : 30
YT-Name : MayonakaKuroNeko
Vidding Points : 2528

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOCk6phm3JxlL0-UcXI-U4A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce_u8cqVZ7Y https://myanimelist.net/profile/MidnightRoseCat

Back to top Go down